CONSIDERING JOINING THE MONEY IN MOTION TEAM?
Our team here at Money in Motion consists of dedicated and ambitious professionals and we are always looking to integrate more candidates to our team. We are looking for leaders, strategic thinkers, and innovators.
We, at Money in Motion are a welcoming team of professionals who always aim to deliver excellent results while building a strong and happy team. We offer a career, not a job.
- Competitive compensation
- Strong team spirit
- Guidance from our seasoned associates
- Stable work environment
- Individual talent recognition
Senior Corporate Account Officer
Money In Motion Canada’s premier equipment lease broker providing creative financing solutions to industrial markets seeks a talented financial professional to become a key member of a dynamic management team. Building on years of success, the organization is about to embark on a major growth phase that requires the skills of an experienced sales generator, a senior corporate account officer.
- Hard Working
- Attentive To Detail
Main Job Tasks & Responsibilities:
To excel and succeed in this role, you will be required to:
- Develop new business with clients and vendors across the GTA region
- Maintain existing relationships with dealers, customers and associates alike
- Meet and over achieve exceeding sales budgets and goals
- Understanding & recognizing quality accounts and business opportunities
- Understand and prepare credit packages for adjudication and approval process
Will report directly to the Business Development Manager.
- Minimum five (5) years of financial leasing experience with capital equipment such as heavy equipment in the oil and gas, forestry, mining, construction, transportation and/or other heavy industrial sectors
- A college or university degree in business administration, marketing or economics
- Must possess excellent English written and oral communication skills; bilingualism would be considered an asset
- Negotiating experience with all types of companies and consumers would be a definite asset
- Strong organizational skills are a must
- Goal oriented, excellent social skills, high achiever, and a natural self-starter
- Exceptional experience with MS and other software programs
- Clean driving abstract (verified annually), valid driver’s license, own transportation and proof of insurance
- Driven, self-motivated and hungry for the sale.
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable goals.
- Positive, tenacious, energetic, confident and an excellent work ethic.
- High stress tolerance and resiliency is an asset
- Strong negotiation skills and persuasiveness are key
- Competitive commission structure
The Target Start Date:
The candidate would be required to start as soon as possible.
Please respond in confidence with a resumé and cover letter to: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post-secondary education in business/marketing with BComm preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years direct sales experience with a proven track record.
- Self-starters and high-level achievers only need apply
- Perfect for an existing leasing rep looking to join a successful well-funded team.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to travel a must.
how to apply
Review Designation Requirements
Fill in designation in which you are applying for within the email subject line.
Email Resume to email@example.com