Waste Recycling Equipment Financing and Leasing
Your business has unbelievable potential, but funding may not always be easily accessible. To take your business to the next level, you need to tap into financing resources. As a waste management service, waste recycling is what could launch your business in the direction you need; and there are plenty of opportunities to find financing for your waste processing equipment.
Why settle for using your reserve capital when financing your waste and recycling equipment can free up capital. For many companies, financing or leasing their equipment is the better solution. By financing or leasing your equipment, you can take advantage of:
- Having access to the latest equipment. The waste management industry is constantly evolving. The technology you use today may become obsolete tomorrow. By leasing your equipment, you can gain access to the latest technology, as well as the freedom to sell back and finance newer equipment as it is released. You are no longer tied to long-term loans and equipment that becomes outdated.
- Free up resources. When you use your company’s cash resources to purchase processing equipment, you will quickly find that you depend more on accounts receivable to cover the lost cash flow. Financing allows you to preserve your in-house reserves for emergencies, while still being able to access the latest equipment.
- Sale leaseback programs are great too. If you have purchased equipment using cash reserves, you can refinance that same equipment and put the money back into company reserves via sale leaseback programs.
- Tailored financing solutions. The best part is that you can have a financing solution tailored to the needs of your company. Whether you are looking for budget-friendly leasing options, sales leasebacks or you want a financing alternative that is easier on your cash flow, you can find a convenient solution.
Do not forget the option of accounts receivables financing to help set up a plan for your business anywhere in Canada. This type of financing advances cash based on your accounts receivable so that you can access the funds you would have in the future, now. This allows you to upgrade equipment without waiting for accounts receivables to catch up.
What Equipment Can You Finance?
The equipment you need depends specifically on what your facility handles. Do you recycle? Do you take regular waste? Do you manage compost? With equipment leasing, your business in Calgary, Toronto, Winnipeg, or anywhere across Canada could get access to funding for items such as:
- Garbage Trucks, Compactors
- Hydro-Vac Truck
- Trommel Equipment
- Dump Trucks